Saturday, September 12, 2009

August 25, 2009. Day 44. 1:00 am.

Dan is in Ottumwa and I'm home alone. I was asleep, but I woke up when he called to say goodnight. I haven't been able to get back to sleep since. I'm just uncomfortable. You know, one of the most unpleasant things to happen in my sleep so far is vomiting. Not a lot, but enough to wake me up and gross me out. It's only happened twice so far - once was tonight. Yuck.

I'm watching Roseanne. It cracks me up. I don't know, I just relate to it so much. And it cracks me up.

Earlier today, I saw a faint pink on my wipe. Ugh. The thought that ran through my mind was, "here we go". But, I haven't seen anything since. My trust is in God. I think Dan was most encouraging to me. He reminded me that we can get through anything and if something happens, it will be OK. We'll try again and we just need to trust God. I'm clinging to God's voice I heard last week that reassured me that all will be fine. Thank You, Lord, for Your goodness. Please protect this baby and allow it to grow healthy and strong. AMEN.

My Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment