Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Quiet Talk with God

August 21, 2009
Day 40

I'm finally starting to feel gross. I constantly have pressure in my pelvic area. My book says it's because my uterus is stretching. I got my second baby update out today. My next one will be after my 1st appointment. I can't believe it'll be here in less than 1 week! This is really going by fast. After next week, there'll only be about 4 more weeks until the end of my first trimester! I still struggle with being worried something will go wrong, but it's neat how I feel better after reading the Bible.

I listened for God tonight, and He spoke to my heart. I believe He encouraged me to trust Him. It was as though He said that everything will be fine and that we will have a beautiful, healthy baby girl. Yes, that's right. I know it sounds crazy. But I trust it was His voice. I know the voice of my Father. I'm also reminded that this is His child adn that He controls life. Praise the Lord! That is precisly the encouragement I've needed to hear, especially since I've been such a worry wort. I feel as though I can once again relax, enjoy my pregnancy and fully trust in Him. Abba, I believe I heard You tonight. And I trust You. Thank you for Your love and goodness! Thank You for speaking to my heart. Even if something chagnes, I trust You. Praise You, Lord!!

My Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment