Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 5, 2009. Day 55.

It's 10:00pm in Iowa. I'm sitting in our family room, on our love seat. Dan is on the couch, using the computer. The TV is on Mythbusters. I'm approaching 10 weeks pregnant. I've been having some tiny pangs in my pelvic area on the right side. It finally hit me that I've had to visit Mrs. Murphy for about an hour and THAT's probably why I feel pangs. But I went to visit Mrs. Murphy, and I'm still having them. Lord, I trust You with it! Please let the baby continue to grow healthy and strong. As I'm entering this time of journaling, I am somewhat excited. I usually learn quite a bit about myself through journaling. So what question do I have on my mind right now? Maybe "am I really fully trusting God"? I think I am.

My Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment