Saturday, September 12, 2009

On Going Letter to Baby

Dear Baby,

You are 28 days old today. Sort of :). Today is a big day for you, because it's the day you begin to grow arms. Just think what you'll do with those arms. Pick things up, gather things, and hug me and dad :). I can't wait to hold you, hug you and snuggle with you.

Now you are 40 days old. And today, you begin to reflexively move. How neat! To think that you are now moving inside of me is amazing. I can't wait until I can feel it. But that's months away.

And today, you are 48 days old. It's Grampy's 51st birthday today, too. Your dad and I went to Applebee's for lunch and we plan on spending this Saturday relaxing. You were 46 days old a few days ago - on my 25th birthday. I got to "see" you on an ultrasound! It was one of the neatest things ever. I could have cried, watching your heart beat. I am so thankful I got to see that. It will holdme over until my next ultrasound at 18-19 weeks :). You looked like a little ninja turtle :).

You're growing fast. 58 days old today. I'm taking a train next week with my cousin Emily to visit your Grammy and Grampy in Maryland. I'm nervous, because there is a flu going around called the "H1N1" and a few pregnant women have passed away from it. But you're worth it! God will protect us. You'll see. He's got the whole world in His hands ;).

Well, you and I have made it through the first trimester! You don't know it yet, but that's a pretty big deal. I can't help but think of everything in the future we'll make it through together. No matter what comes our way - it will pass and it will make our family stronger. We love you so much and we will always be here for you. If you ever need us, here we are. You can count on that.

My Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment